Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SMS:

Cool Sms:
When We are Walking and Unfortunately Snake Bites. And Love Marriage Means: We are going to the Snake and Saying. "KAAT LE! KAAT LE!" :-)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cutest proposal - A boy rings d door-bell of a girls home. Nd Asks , "Do u belive in Love at first sight Or should i come back again.."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
What are the most powerful three words other than i love you? ? ? ? "Result aa geya" Yeh 3 words hanste kheilte insan ka dam nikal sakte hein.;-)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Love sms:
Words To Remember .... N e v e r Close Your L i p s To Those Whom You Have Opened Your H e a r t . . . :)
------------------------------------------------
L o v e Begins by taking care Of the Closest Ones !!! The Ones At Home . . . Love Your Family . . . =)
----------------------------------------------------
A guy was tired of his girlfriends frequent msgs, which always contained I love u I miss u Have u taken ur meal? ETC 1 night while lying on the bed the guy recived a msg frm his gf he didnt bother to read nd went to sleep Next morning he received a call frm her fone that his girlfriend was killed last night.. He rushed nd read the text which said: Honey plzz help, sum1 z following me
--------------------------------------------------------
When someone really likes you, They will never hurt you!! n If they do! you can see it in their eyes that it hurts them too
----------------------------------------------------------
Miss you Sms:
This Love is Love the Love best Love way Love to Love say Love u Love that Love I Love Miss Love U Love, read it again widout word Love.
---------------------------------------------------------
Aap ki yaad main ek shair arz hai. Today is Monday, tommorow is Manglwar. Wah wah Today is Monday, tommorow is Mangalwar.. I Miss u Yaar I Miss u Yaar.. ;->
----------------------------------------------------------
Missing You ... Is Not The Hard Part !!! But .... Knowing That I Once Had You ... Is What Breaks My Heart ... !!!
---------------------------------------------------
I wil yad u very zyada U b yad me bht much U r very zyada gd dost of me I thnk im b boht acha frnd of u ka So plz dnt bholna me ko Me also kadi v nai 4get u ;->
-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment